PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO OUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manger with at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. This hands-on position requires initiative, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others as well as independently.
This is an On-Site Position
Monday through Friday 9am – 5 pm
The successful candidate will be organized, dependable, detail-oriented and be able to balance multiple priorities. Reports to owner.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial statements and other management reports
- Month-end close process with review of journal-entries, account reconciliations and financial results
- Manage fixed asset system
- Develop and implement cost accounting policies, procedures and controls to ensure accurate and reliable cost information.
- Conduct physical inventory and oversee inventory metrics and indicators from a financial perspective.
- Monitor cash flow and collections
- Supervise payroll process, billing and accounts payable
- Prepare Tax Returns – sales and use monthly, tangible, intangible, company tax return
- Negotiate and monitor business insurance policies
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- Minimum of three years staff accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Cost accounting and inventory management experience required
- Well organized, detail oriented, open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to analyze procedures for improvements and efficiencies
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Fixed Assets, FileMaker
- Microsoft 365, especially Excel required
- Prior experience with Human Resource Management is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. PTO accumulates weekly.
- 6 paid holidays and additional Paid Time Off
- Total of 40 hours of PTO available after 90 days
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match.